We know being towed is frustrating! Our trucks tow for many local police departments and private companies. Let us help make recovering your vehicle as fast and easy as possible. Call us at 225-356-3061 (Baton Rouge) 225-749-3943 (Port Allen)
What you will need to get your car.
If your car was towed for no insurance:
- You will have to go to the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Show them Proof of Insurance
- Receive an Authorization to Release form
- Bring Form to us…YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET YOUR CAR WITHOUT THIS FORM!
Department of Motor Vehicles
7979 Independence Blvd.
Baton Rouge, La.
If your car has a City or State Police HOLD on it:
- You will have to contact them to have the hold lifted
- Get them to fax us a release form stating the hold has been removed from your vehicle
- Not taking care of this will result in you not being able to retrieve your car from impound until this matter is taken care of.
Now if none of the above pertains to you, all you will have to have is a picture ID of some form, proof of ownership of said vehicle, and a form of payment. Cash, Credit Card, etc.
If the vehicle is not registered in your name, you will need a note from the owner and a photo copy of their Drivers License. Without this you will not be able to have the hold removed.